Salesforce - Jira Integration Use Case
If one of the systems you use is Salesforce and you want to transfer cases to DevOps teams, who use the Jira cloud in their daily operations, you can use the ZigiOps no-code integration platform. Our integration between the Salesforce instance and the Jira instance is bi-directional, which means that once there is an update in one of the systems, the other automatically receive it as well.
When a case is created in a Salesforce account, the integration platform automatically pulls it and creates a related issue in the Jira account. You have high data filtering control, so the platform collects only the required Salesforce cases. You also have complete control over data field mapping to define how ZigiOps reports data to Jira. You can synchronize regular and custom fields, lifecycle fields, issue links, comments, and attachments.
ZigiOps automatically collects any updates in Salesforce records and transfers them to Atlassian’s Jira by filling in all the necessary fields in the ticket.
Similarly, it collects updates from Jira and reflects them in Salesforce files. The integration platform synchronizes them with the related case in Salesforce for regular fields, custom fields, lifecycle fields, issue links, comments, and attachments.
ZigiOps’ no-code Salesforce Jira integration helps you eliminate silos and bottlenecks, improve cross-team collaboration and optimize your workflows.
Jira Salesforce Integration Scenario
A customer request is frequently communicated to the Sales team; Salesforce integration with Jira allows the Sales rep to document the request in Salesforce. In addition, the information will automatically sync and integrate with Jira data. This eliminates the need for status meetings and back-and-forth email correspondence.
This Jira Salesforce integration bridges the gap between the Sales, Support, and Development teams and allows them to work more efficiently toward resolving customer-related tasks.
As support team calls are recorded, the helpdesk can create Jira issues for engineering to triage. Existing Jira issues can be expanded, prioritized, and scheduled for delivery as product patches or formal releases. Regardless of the resolution steps, the helpdesk remains in sync throughout the resolution processes to ensure that customers receive timely and accurate feedback.
ZigiOps’ no-code Salesforce and Jira integration helps you eliminate silos and bottlenecks, improve cross-team collaboration, and optimize your workflows
Challenges for Jira and Salesforce Users
Salesforce and Jira are two of the world's most popular business software platforms. Large and small companies' teams have used them to help them run their businesses more efficiently. However, there is a problem: teams often have to leave each platform to collaborate on projects. With ...
Salesforce and Jira are two of the world's most popular business software platforms. Large and small companies' teams have used them to help them run their businesses more efficiently. However, there is a problem: teams often have to leave each platform to collaborate on projects. With ZigiOps’ Jira Salesforce integration, all this will change!
Connect Jira and Salesforce with ZigiOps
Jira is a powerful, web-based project management tool that helps teams manage projects, their requirements, tasks, and communications. Companies of all sizes use it to track issues, manage work, and stay organized. You can get all of your relevant Salesforce data into one place where it's easy to ...
Jira is a powerful, web-based project management tool that helps teams manage projects, their requirements, tasks, and communications. Companies of all sizes use it to track issues, manage work, and stay organized. You can get all of your relevant Salesforce data into one place where it's easy to find, use, and update for the specific needs of your department or team. In addition, you'll experience consistent, accessible information in both systems, so you always know what needs fixing or updating when it does—and when it doesn't! When it comes to task management and project roadmap features, there's no better way than Jira. And when it comes to sales and cloud CRM, there's no better way than Salesforce. Now combine both of these with ZigiOps’ no-code integration platform. As a result, you can use the Salesforce instance to manage your customers' data while using Jira to manage your projects' tasks, which allows you to get the best of both worlds—and more—all in one place, no coding required.
Benefits of Jira and Salesforce Integration
You and your team are working hard to solve your customers’ problems. But it can be challenging to track progress or to keep up with the fast pace of change. The Salesforce and Jira integration offers many features to streamline your business. It gives you a full suite of tools to help you run your business more efficiently. Here are some of the benefits of this integration:
- It gives you a complete insight into how your runtime team treats each customer problem.
- It allows you to configure and merge custom Jira fields with Salesforce CRM.
- Customers receive real-time alerts when they have questions or need help.
- It improves customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction and increases customer numbers.
- Have a complete overview of customer issues, feedback, and queries from Salesforce in Jira so that developers can instantly take up feature requests or dev updates.
- Complete visibility into Salesforce Accounts and Cases and recurring customer problems.
- Automatic issues, cases, and tasks exchanged between Jira and Salesforce can improve productivity.
- Customizable out-of-the-box integration templates that can be utilized in a few clicks.
- Bidirectional update synchronization and data synchronization eliminates manual data entry work, data duplication, or getting unscattered data.
- Easy to link Jira issues with Salesforce integration.
- Connect Jira with multiple salesforce instances (in development).
- Easy, no-code setup in minutes!
Why Choose ZigiOps for Salesforce and Jira Integration
As the software world continues to grow, so do the needs of businesses that use it. Unfortunately, with all the new tools and features available, companies can need help to keep up with what’s happening in the industry.
That’s where ZigiOps comes in: we partner with you to help you stay current with your customers, manage your sales processes, and streamline your business processes—all while staying in touch with what’s happening within your team. We offer a no-code Salesforce and Jira integration that makes it easy for you to stay connected with your customers, team members, and vendors.
- With ZigiOps, you can integrate Salesforce and Jira cloud or on-premises versions in minutes, thanks to our fully customizable integration templates. They come with an extensive set of actions, conditions, and transformations, which determines you can easily configure them to match your exact use case.
- Our team of professional consultants can help you get the most out of your Salesforce and Jira integrations so you can focus on what you do best: running your business.
- Our team has worked with companies of all sizes, from one-person operations to multi-million-dollar corporations. We can help you meet your organization’s needs, whether you’re working through a simple onboarding process or need a full-blown solution to streamline your operations.
- Our experts are all veteran techies who have built and managed successful software teams for years—and they’re here to help you do the same.
Seamless no-code Jira integration with Salesforce
Automatic issues, cases and tasks exchange between Jira and Salesforce
Customizable out-of-the-box integration templates that can be deployed in a few clicks
Bi-directional update synchronization
Full visibility into Salesforce Cases and recurring customer problems
Related records synchronization (comments, attachments, custom fields, log files, and more)
Our goal is to provide a service that best suits your case. With ZigiOps, we can assure you of satisfactory results. ZigiOps can help you unleash the full potential of the synchronization of information between two powerful tools like Jira and Salesforce. The connection between Jira and Salesforce can help teams collaborate and streamline communication. It also ensures data transparency across teams and allows everyone to communicate and stay on the same page.
Choose intelligent automation and give ZigiOps a try. Schedule a demo now and start your free trial.
In this video, you will be able to see how easy it is to navigate through the UI of our no-code integration platform. You can setup integrations and transfer data from one tool to another within minutes. Integrate tools like Jira, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, Salesforce, BMC Remedy and more.