Despite all obstacles related to the pandemic, in 2021 we at ZigiWave achieved a lot, and we are looking forward to an exciting 2022.
In 2021 the business has grown by more than 200%. We onboarded many new customers and provided new integrations for existing ones. Fifteen new members joined the ZigiWave crew in R&D, Support, Sales, and Marketing.
We have rolled out 14 new ZigiOps releases, which included:
- 64 enhancements and features
- 11 new connectors (Signl4, Ivanti, Foglight, Splunk SignalFx, VMware SD-WAN,
Incoming Email, Zendesk Sell, xMatters, ServiceNow MID Server, CA UIM, BMC TrueSight
Operations Management (TSOM))
- 27 new integration templates
We have even bigger goals ahead for 2022.
Our Co-founder and CTO Avi Koren shares ZigiWave’s plans and roadmap for 2022 in this video interview. Below the video you can also see a summary of our roadmap.
Here is a summary of our roadmap for 2022:
Enhancements in the ZigiOps platform
We believe that integrations should not be difficult and burdensome, but instead accessible to everyone and happen naturally. This is why we are planning some special enhancements to our integration platform:
- ZigiOps IPAAS – you can now try
ZigiOps in the cloud. Our goal is to provide the most secure and smooth experience in the
integration platforms world.
- Improved and guided user experience – the easiest way to integrate your tools without
- Integration creation wizard – we are preparing a wizard to make it even easier for users to
create their integrations.
- Custom virtualization workflow – we will be providing more capabilities by controlling the
workflow of the integrations.
- Improved data virtualization – unified data, delivered to your business users in real-
New Connectors & Integrations
According to world experts, in near future integrations will become an integral part of every modern application, so our goal is to make them effortless. We are planning to add a number of new connectors this year, and even enter completely new domains for ZigiOps.
- DevOps integrations and use cases with Github, Jenkins, Codefresh, and
- ERP is a new domain for ZigiOps, and we are happy to expand and start offering
integrations for SAP, Oracle and MS Dynamics.
- Cloud integrations with even more cloud tools, like AWS, GCP and Azure.
Business & People growth
Last, but not least, of course we are planning significant business growth. Here are our business and people goals for 2022:
- Onboard many new customers for both the on-premise and IPAAS versions of
- Expand and strengthen our technology partnerships.
- Achieve at least 200% organic business growth.
- Grow with at least 50% more people in all areas (R&D, DevOps, Support, Marketing and Sales).